Rarely do you have the opportunity when we get a chance to enjoy while learning, and this training was one such opportunity for me, that actually made learning enticing and exciting for me.
The myriad activities during the training helped us in channelising our energy, and the busy schedule portrayed the multidimensional personality that the HP team strived to evolve in each trainee.
The training was a melting point of our emotions, desires, attitudes and aspirations. The HP team really worked hard for nourishing us and grooming our personalities so that we emerge as better professionals.
I'm heartly grateful to the HP team and all my colleagues for making my days so memorable..
"For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the..
HP ROCKERS..!! "
And..
I'll still always remember,
I'll still always remember,
The last time we were together.
Wanting to discover,
From the beginning of forever…
Or maybe this is the beginning of forever…
An era of opportunities..!!
Thanks a lot to every person directly or indirectly related to me during this training.. Thanks for making my days so cherishable!
Regards,
Tripti Mehrotra.
Regards,
Tripti Mehrotra.

No comments:
Post a Comment