Questions, questions and questions,
Life itself is a big question.
The answer to one question arises a new question,
And the chain goes on…
Why did god do that to me?
He took away all those whom I loved…
Why do we get separated?
What was the need to bring a ray of hope in my life…when the ray was to be eventually lost?
When will this never-ending journey end?
When will we meet again?
Whose fault was it?
Might be mine, as I am bearing the results.
How are we going to complete life…without suffering less pain and agony?
Where will we go after this?
Will we ever be able to achieve perfect synchronization in our lives?
Sometimes, questions are not supported by answers…
But still we try to find one for each question.
Endlessly waiting to be perfect and unite with God…
Again, Is This Possible?
Life itself is a big question.
The answer to one question arises a new question,
And the chain goes on…
Why did god do that to me?
He took away all those whom I loved…
Why do we get separated?
What was the need to bring a ray of hope in my life…when the ray was to be eventually lost?
When will this never-ending journey end?
When will we meet again?
Whose fault was it?
Might be mine, as I am bearing the results.
How are we going to complete life…without suffering less pain and agony?
Where will we go after this?
Will we ever be able to achieve perfect synchronization in our lives?
Sometimes, questions are not supported by answers…
But still we try to find one for each question.
Endlessly waiting to be perfect and unite with God…
Again, Is This Possible?

2 comments:
Really awesum gal.
Its good to see that you are aware of the significance of skepticism.Its good to be unsatisfied and look for answers.
Sometimes you get them and sometimes your question just hit the void and come back.
Very well written.
I am proud of you for such writings.
Keep it up.
Really awesum ya.
its good to know that you are aware of significance of skepticism.Its good to ask questions, few gets answered and few hit the void and come back.
Very well written yaar.
I am proud of you and will always be ..
Keep it up.
Post a Comment