(Dedicated to My Loving Brother)
I always thought,
We would always be together.
We would be there for each other,
We would be there for each other,
From now till forever.
You were not the only thing,
Yet that one thing... I had to live for.
Everything was so perfect,
But that was before.
But I know that in the end,
Everything was so perfect,
But that was before.
But I know that in the end,
We are eventually apart.
So much love I can't send,
After you've left me alone with a crying heart.
Behind this smiley mask,
You must see the ugly truth.
That reliving your dreams is a difficult task,
What hurts is the agony of your departure, the pain of your death.
My hearts lies as a broken flask,
As I try to hold time in my open clutch.
A question in my mind I always ask...
Why I loved you so much?
A question in my mind I always ask...
Why I loved you so much?
What should I say to make you respond to me?
What should I do to make you talk to me?
Why it's only you, who I want to see?
Every day of my single day, to set me free...
I said, "I love you," at last,
Wishing you would be listening, as ever.
So, please return to the past,
Return to your sister.
That's true,
I'm still needing you.
But you must know,
That I'll never let you go...
Running from the truth,
was the easy thing to do.
But I had the courage to be honest,
to gently tell myself, I was though.
was the easy thing to do.
But I had the courage to be honest,
to gently tell myself, I was though.
I'll still always remember,
The last time we were together.
Wanting to discover,
From the beginning of forever…

No comments:
Post a Comment